I put together a flowchart in the August issue of Wired (otherwise known as the Brad Pitt issue) that will walk you through making a single serving site of your very own in less than ten minutes. It will even build a page for you. Included in this ridiculously easy machine are the answers to all the commonly asked questions about single serving sites (answered via a series of single serving sites) such as:
- What Should My Single Serving Site Be About?
- What Should I Name My Single Serving Site?
- Should All Single Serving Sites Be In Helvetica?
- Is This Your Single Serving Site Template?
- Am I Doing This Right?
- What If I Don't Know a Programming Language?
And of course, when you finish, there's even a registry where you can post your site for Venture Capitalists to see and send you money.
Money! It's better than cancer.